Anna Granberg is a Swedish author who writes fantasy and romance. Her debut novel Daughter of the Sun, a fantasy romance, was published in February by the Swedish publishing house Seraf förlag.
A woman with secret abilities.
A man with a mission.
One of them has to die.
The novel is the first stand-alone book in a series called Blood of the Gods.
Anna is also the author of seven award-winning short stories.
She has a degree in Journalism from Södertörn University, and has also attended several creative writing courses, among which a two year post-secondary education program in creative writing at Skrivarakademin (The Writer’s Academy) in Stockholm. She has worked in communications in a Swedish municipality and at the Government Offices of Sweden for many years, but is now a full-time author.
Anna was born in 1980 and lives in Stockholm, Sweden, with her family.
For more information and details about the book, please contact Anna.
– Daughter of the Sun (Blood of the Gods #1), fantasy romance (Seraf förlag, 2021)
– Debt to Darkness, horror (Nohiding förlag, 2021)
– The Hunt for the Inventor’s Secret, steampunk romance (Everlasting Publisher, 2021)
– And the City was on Fire, dystopian romance (Seraf förlag, 2020)
– The Keepers (Ministry of Shadows #2), urban fantasy (Fåglar förlag, 2020)
– Sweet Music in the Night, contemporary romance (Joelsgården förlag, 2019)
– The Elf Rebellion (Ministry of Shadows #1), urban fantasy (Nohiding förlag, 2019)
– The Puppeteer, horror (Magic Frigren Press, 2019)
– Fours poems (Vulkan, 2014)